Wednesday 3 December 2014

Lost Generation. The - The Lost Generation (2014)


I believe this is the debut album from this Italian band.

This one was sold to me as a progressive rock album. Maybe that is right. But not in the 1970s Italian prog rock style or in the new tech prog rock style. This is an album which is touching base with both the boyband and the pop rock scene. The vocals is very good and the band uses a lot of acoustic and electric guitars, keyboards, bass and drums.

The end result is a forty-three minutes sugar sweet album which the easy melodies and sweet vocal harmonies seeking people will like. This gives me a lot of boyband vibes. There is no good songs here and I am not overwhelmed by this album. It is a fairly decent album which I will never listen to again.

2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment